What makes this wall vase so special?
So when I spotted this porcelain vase on the Uncommon Goods website I was quite smitten. And they have been a wonderful company to team up with. Quick and efficient in their product shipment, they graciously allowed me to choose what to review. Swoon. Actually, it was my 5-year-old daughter who spotted this vase saying...."mommy, that's pretty." Agreed!
Notice the attractive pattern on the outside? It looks hand-fashioned...because it is. Made right here in the USA by one of the many artists Uncommon Goods utilizes to fuel their fabulous product lines.
A few ideas of how you could use this charming vase...
- Fresh flowers - How about daffodils, tulips, hyacinths in the spring, lily-of-the-valley, iris, peonies and roses in summer and by the fall a collection of mums?
- Silk flowers - Silk flowers have come a long way, the selection is not too bad these days. Besides, they don't need water. And if you feel guilty about snipping flowers from the garden, silk might be the right move for you anyhow.
- Succulents - Potentially, you could plant in this envelope vase so a few succulents snuggled in would be sweet. With no holes or drainage in the product, you don't want to water too heavily, so keep it light with misting. And that's all the water a succulent requires.
- Air plants - Air plants don't need dirt or much water which is why misting is best. So stick them in, mist when you think of it, and enjoy the view.
- An organizer - Why not? If flowers aren't your thing, you could prop this antique looking vase up on your desk and store your pens or paperclips in it...or both. In the bathroom, it could show off your cotton balls and Q-tips.
What sets Uncommon Goods apart?
One Wall Envelope Vase from Uncommon Goods (ARV $50!)
- To enter, like the Raise Your Garden Facebook page and comment & share on Facebook or sign up for our newsletter. For two entries, do both. Let us know that you have entered by telling us what flower you'd like to display in this stunning vase! Also remind us how many entries that you have earned.
- SOMETHING NEW FOR SPRING! YOU CAN EARN ONE ENTRY PER DAY JUST BY SHARING THIS POST!
- Official Giveaway Rules