Why the need for a quality fire starting tool?
A quality fire starter takes you from your summer and fall fire pits right to your fireplace in winter. Owning quality items is priceless. Just the hassle alone of always having to replace a much used item is annoying and frustrating. It's nice not having to put this tool away for the winter too. It's used in our fireplace in winter right onto the fire pit in summer and fall. Year-round usage!
More s'mores please....
But we like the ElectroLight for getting our fire pit up to snuff quickly. Sure, over the years my husband has shown me how s'mores can technically be made in the microwave or even pan style in the oven. This is lame! S'mores were invented to be roasted over an open flame. It's the experience!
Besides, I like the smokey (or is it smokie?) vibe that only the open flame can give to food. And it's true. Burgers cooked on our gas grill do not taste as good as a charcoal grill.
What I like about this fire starting power tool AKA the ElectroLight by HomeRight
- No need for fire starters or paper to ignite a fire
- Since it doesn't use fuel you never run out
- Very portable for day trips or camping
- Use year-round, fire pits in summer and fall, fireplace in winter
- Starts a blazing fire for us in 30 seconds
- You don't need any starter fluids whatsoever
- Red start trigger has a built-in safety feature
- It looks like a really big curling ion but would be tough to loose!
- Comes with a two-year warranty
- Quote from Tom "wow Laura, I think even you can use this power tool"
- Charcoal grills
- 1300 degrees F
- 1500 Watts
- 120 Volts
- 10' heavy gauge grounded power cord
I bet I can guess what you're thinking....
Why I like HomeRight
One ElectroLight power tool from HomeRight valued at $90!
- To enter, just like the Raise Your Garden Facebook page and share this post or sign up for our newsletter. Let us know in the comment section of this post what you did to enter!