Like a good recipe, The Magnolia Company uses all the right ingredients to create the right effect satiating your creative tastes. From pheasant and turkey feathers, pine cones, millet grass, Lamb's Ears, dried millet, broomcorn, lotus pods, aubergine celosia, chocolate canella berries, pomegranates, eucalyptus, mahogany pods, tansy and much, much more; they leave no stone unturned in the name of texture and color. Innovative design marries bold beauty.
Are you a homebody into home decor?
As I gaze out my window, three out of the four houses I have in view adorn wreaths on the front door. Perhaps that's because there's no better way to welcome visitors than a cheery and sure-to stun wreath. And you know how it is....the holidays are fast approaching. We want our homes to look hospitable and have that "door's always open" kind of vibe.
Don't forget that wreaths should be used inside the home too to spiff up your space in a jiffy.
What's so marvelous about The Magnolia Company?
This is not your "fake, phony, big-boxed-store" kind of wreath, garland or table decor. The Magnolia Company hand fashions one-of-a-kind showpieces for your home. That's why they are featured in every magazine on planet earth and often seen in luxury hotels. The best I tell you! Wait till you check out their selection, I am not responsible for the drool all over your keypad.
So think about that magazine rack wreath. Because the wreaths you see featured in those glossy and glamorous magazines in the grocery store checkout line are most likely from The Magnolia Company. I know. I know. You must be star struck. I was!
Why buy your wreath, garland or table decor from The Magnolia Company?
- Handmade right in Barberville, Florida, U.S.A.!
- The Magnolia Company is as family-oriented as you can get. It's a husband and wife team with their girls. They own and operate a magnolia farm in central Florida where they pluck the leaves fresh and assemble in their barn. Then the product is shipped to you fresh and refreshing!
- The timeless and classic selection with bold, eye-popping colors will usher in each season and event year-round.
- For every occasion including Christmas, Easter, New Baby, Fall, Birthday, Wedding, Spring, Halloween. They offer it all because this is "the it" housewarming present to send.
- These wreaths look like lots of time and effort were invested in them ~ because there was! Quality. Quality. Quality.
- Because my sister ordered the Chip and Joanna Gaines wreath online (I still like them, I do!) and was so disappointed when it arrived and wasn't fresh not to mention sparse.
- Greet visitors with an embellished wreath on your front door and another inside to welcome and wow in style!
- Fresh or dried - you choose based on your preferences, but if you order a fresh wreath just make sure that you dry it yourself.
- Not your "big-boxed store" wreath, this showpiece will enthrall you for many years to come if cared for properly.
- The textures, the trends, the temptation to order them all, The Magnolia Company has you covered year-round with inspirational decor to tickle your fancy.
- You will never give up your wreath to the donation pile. In fact, The Magnolia Company is incapable of making a tacky wreath.
- Wreath-making is a fun hobby but quite time consuming. Sometimes it's nice to push "the easy" button. I've made fresh wreaths out of pine branches, lavender and holly before but these thick magnolia branches/twigs are out of my depth (see below photo) so I'll leave the magnolia wreath to the professionals at The Magnolia Company.
Fresh or Dried wreath?
The chocolate canella berries, lotus pods, golden hydrangeas, yarrow, wheat and mini pumpkins are nestled into a bed of magnolia leaves for an absolutely breathtaking effect. You will swoon when you see. I'm looking forward to enjoying this wreath for many years to come each fall.
But equally stunning is the Original Magnolia Wreath still fresh with dew on it when dropped on my doorstep by the FedEx man. As much as the green magnolia leaves thrill me, their copper undersides are beautiful to behold as well. A huge advantage to choosing the Original Magnolia Wreath is that this wreath is non-seasonal and will look fabulous 360 days a year.
The combination of the green and brown leaves create a natural hospitable effect. What a fabulous gift! You can send the 18" wreath for $59, cheaper than sending flowers from a florist and will last a lot longer. Plus, I see no reason why you can't dry this wreath on your own for several years of enjoyment.
Consider sending a cheering wreath in lieu of flowers for your next gift. While both can be fresh, the wreath will last longer and the joy will continue. Just be aware, unlike flowers, you can't order the day of. My wreaths were shipped on a Tuesday and arrived on that Saturday.
One helpful tip: Keep the brown box your wreath is shipped in to later store the wreath. Find a cool and dark place for your seasonal wreath where there is no moisture. Direct sunlight is always a big no.
And shhhh. Brides. I have a secret. This is where it's at! The Magnolia Company. Check out their wedding boutique for some serious bridal swag!
- One wreath from The Magnolia Company featured on this post either the 18" Golden Aubergine Wreath or the 18" Original Magnolia Wreath both shown just above.
- To enter, like the Raise Your Garden Facebook page and share this post or sign up for our newsletter. For two entries, do both. Let us know that you have entered by telling us if you've decorated for Christmas yet. Contests ends: December 18th!
- YOU CAN EARN ONE ENTRY PER DAY JUST BY TAGGING A FEW FB FRIENDS!
- Official Giveaway Rules