Why Brush On Block is the best...
- It's easy to use and easy on the skin.
- Absolutely weightless. I can't tell there's anything on my skin yet I'm protecting it with a natural feeling powder that looks 100% invisible.
- Best face forward, keep your skin looking radiant...especially at your 20 year class reunion!
- Made out of finely-milled minerals of titanium dioxide and zinc oxide, along with botanicals and antioxidants, provide a broad spectrum SPF 30 with no chemical sunscreen ingredients.
- Brush On Block is also paraben, PABA, and phthalate-free, so you can brush it on without worry.
- It comes in translucent and a slightly bronzed variety for those of us with darker skin (my skin tone in a darker olive.) The translucent doesn't affect your normal skin tone one bit.
- UVA/UVB protection and water-resistant for 80 minutes.
- Brush On Block is oh so portable and stores easily in a purse. You can and will want to have it on you at all times.
- You could also store easily in your pocket, lunchbox, glove box or sports bag.
- The brush mechanism works great. No product is wasted when dispensing. If you've used minerals powders in the past, poorly designed containers waste a ton of product.
- Great for sensitive skin.
- Wear over or under makeup or just solo.
- Use on your hands to protect them from ugly age spots too!
Okay...a few more reasons to love Brush On Block
- It's a powder not a white lotion or potion so it doesn't "feel" sticky. Especially in the heat of summer when we are all avoiding that sticky icky humidity.
- Brush On Block doesn't cause allergic reactions and won't irritate your skin or clog pores like lotions sunscreens do.
- Brush can be both washed and refilled.
- Lotions makes my skin look oily and greasy. Powders do not.
- Ideal for reaching those tough spots like your eyelids and around your nose. And those ears. Have you ever burned your ears? I have. It's the worst!
- Perfect for anyone including men, woman and children, the young or old - Get on board, it's a great product for all!
- Product won't sting your eyes, soak into your clothes or stain your new cute beach coverup.
- Use for gardening (of course) but also jogging, golf, biking or sitting outside watching your kids play soccer. You might poke your eyes out in boredom but at least you won't sting them with this product!
- In fact, I read that it can by used on babies 6 months or older so I can use it on my baby Timmy! His skin is so unlike mine, it's fair and he has blonde hair. I need to protect him.
- Made in the USA!
- Get 15% off your order when you subscribe to their newsletter
A quick note on the benefits of the botanical ingredients in Brush On Block...
Why is it vital to protect your face with sunscreen?
- Preventative medicine is always best. You know this! So stop wrinkles, age spots, and ughhh, cancer before they happen to you.
- The sun does damage to your skin year-round so you need to actively protect it year-round even when it's not summer.
- Sunscreen also prevents skin blotchiness and ugly facial red lines
- I just read learned this scary stat...that 80 percent of the aging dermatologists see is due to excess sun exposure, since it can break down the collagen and elastin in your skin and cause more wrinkles.
- In 20 years, when you attend that high school reunion, you don't want to look like the person who never wore sunscreen.
- Your skin is your body's largest organ! It deserves to be treated right.
Last tip: The cheapest place I saw this product was on Amazon. Check it out.
- One Brush On Block set (ARV $54) including the original translucent and touch of tan powder brushes.
- To enter, like the Raise Your Garden Facebook page and share this post or sign up for our newsletter. For two entries, do both. Let us know that you've entered by telling us what sunblock you currently use. Contest ends December 19th. International readers are welcome to enter! We just learned that Brush On Block is made in Australia. We'd love to meet a few more Australians!
- YOU CAN EARN ONE ENTRY PER DAY JUST BY TAGGING A FEW FB FRIENDS!
- Official Giveaway Rules