You could never own too many boot trays. Never.
Like I could own 100 Good Directions copper-finished boots trays and easily find a use for each and every one.
That's love, folks.
I wish I were kidding but that's how great these boot trays from Good Directions are.
Of course, Good Directions only sells the creme de la creme of product. Weathervanes, cupolas, fire pits, torches, armillaries, hose pots, bird feeders, rain chains....everything you'd want to make your outdoor space stunning.
But boot trays keep you organized. And being organized makes one happy!
Plants. Pets. People. All those shoes and boots cluttering the entryway to your home.
I'm just happier when I'm organized. How about you?
So it's thrilling that we have two winners today who will get their own Good Directions boot tray of their choosing!
There are lots of patterns and styles including pine cones, circles, squares, woof, stars and the classic design. Which would you select?
How to enter to WIN!
Simply fill out the easy SweepWidget form at the bottom of this post!
The versatility of a Good Directions Boot Tray....
Good Directions boot trays are incredibly versatile while looking chic and sharp. Home eye-candy.
No plastic in sight! Plastic boot trays and ugly. And you already know that Good Directions only fashions high quality products!
People, plants or pets...it's your choice! Let's de-clutter and organize together...okay?
Use a boot tray your entryway, basement, mud room, laundry room, foyer, garage sun room, front or back porch for a quick mess makeover.
Spiff up that space in style. Keep your floors clean, dry, and free of clutter with a copper-finished boot tray.
It's a fact. Shoes leave puddles on the floor.
Now you won't slip on a wet floor from rain or snow trudged in by shoes (and the worst of it all is how your socks get all wet!)
Then you have to walk upstairs to get a new pair of socks. Eeeek.
And it's true. I already own two cheap plastic boot trays and don't they look it.
While they function okay, they are hideously ugly.
Not to mention that they are chipped and cracked lasting only a year. It's time to toss.
Best boot tray uses....The 3 P's
- People - These boot trays help you to organize those shoes, umbrellas, bags and anything else that gets wet or is collected by doorways. It's so much easier to locate essentials now!
- Plants - I love my new snake plant location at the bottom of the stairs. I always wanted to relocate it there. Unfortunately, I was too worried the flimsy plastic tray would leak causing damage to my hardwood floor. And there's room for a few more houseplants to chill there too. A satisfying feeling.
- Pets - Tom really wanted to use a boot tray for the cat to keep his water and food contained. While I loved the idea, the cat's bachelor pad is in the basement, where no one can see my boot tray! So I guess we need another one. But it is spot-on perfect for pet food that tends to get scattered all over the floor. It would be nice to keep it contained on the tray for easy clean up. Not to mention that the cat/dog food water bowl always manages to get spilled and sloshed onto the floor.
That's the crazy thing....these trays are so versatile and usable that you'll want one for every room in the house. Okay, you're gonna want two in every room of your house.
The specs...Good Directions multi-purpose shoe tray ($55 ARV)
- Raised-relief (squares, circles, stars, pine cone) design promotes airflow so items dry faster.
- Raised lip keeps items - or mess - inside tray.
- Powder coated, galvanized steel constructed with a copper finish; Dimensions: 34"L x 14"W x 2.5"H
- Accommodates many pairs of boots/shoes/plants/pet dishes
- Our tray could easily fit 5 pairs of boots with plenty of room for one or two more pairs. It's long! Keeps all the families boots in one easy to find location.
Thoughts about water.....
I measured the sides of these trays which are 2 inches deep. This is a big dealing when considering water!
Water from your shoes or boots. Water spilled from your sloppy pets. Water leaking from the bottom of your plants.
Water is damaging and does so rapidly without mercy.
These Good Directions Boot Trays collect that water efficiently preventing it from leaking on the floor.
You only have so much time to clean up water from shoes/boots/pets/plants before it does permanent damage.
This is why I use two Good Directions boot trays to host my hibiscus plants all winter. They are humongous plants! More like bushes these days.
Hibiscus plants like getting watered frequently. But the bottom of all my pots do have drainage holes. The water seeps out. Without these boot trays that water would be leaking all over my carpet.
The carpet would get icky quick.
And don't even get my started on the dog water in the kitchen. The baby loves picking up the dog water and spilling it.
The rest of of us forget it's there and trip over it. The boot tray contains that water so when it does spill doesn't soak my tile floor.
And I host lots of parties for family and friends to celebrate. This means lots of people coming to my house.
People with wet boots and shoes!
Imagine the mess of 13 girls and their parents in your foyer. Oh, and there's a snow blizzard raging.
But it's reality. Those boots and shoes are going to leave a whopping wet mess on the floor if you don't have a plan.
Enter: Good Directions boot trays.
Carpet just gets gross when wet. Everything sticks to it.
Laminate and tile get downright slippery and therefore dangerous when wet.
You or one of your lovely guests can slip on that slimy floor!
Boot trays contain that water, especially being 2-inches deep.
Seriously. It's nice to have such classy and glamorous looking boot trays to obviously tell visitors where to put their footwear.
Kind of like a flashing LED sign announcing "put boots here, friends."
Because you don't like wet socks either? Right?! I didn't think so.