Why do you need a quality fire starting power tool?
A quality fire starter takes you from your summer and fall fire pits right to your fireplace in winter. Owning quality items is priceless. Just the hassle alone of always having to replace a much used item is annoying and frustrating. Like I said, there I was buying another fire starter for my candles that will burn out and get tossed in a month. And it still cost me $5!
Pros of the ElectroLight
- No need for fire starters or paper to ignite a fire
- Since it doesn't use fuel you never run out
- Very portable for day trips or camping
- Use year-round, fire pits in summer and fall, fireplace in winter
- Starts a blazing fire for us in 30 seconds
- You don't need any starter fluids whatsoever
- Red start trigger has a built-in safety feature
- It looks like a really big curling ion but would be tough to loose!
- Comes with a two-year warranty
- Quote from Tom "wow Laura, I think even you can use this power tool"
Quick side note: Sure. The ElectroLight is a power tool. But it's not just a manly man power tool. It's the power tool for all. Your husband or dad is going to love this, but it's not a scary power tool either if you know what I mean. I have no problem using this tool as Tom likes to tease me about!
What I love about the HomeRight company
I think this is why I appreciate companies that provide both an email and phone number to contact them if needed. There's also a contact form. It just makes me feel better. Tom just tried to order me Uggs on a site with none of the above. Suspicious! Of course they arrived and were fakes.
HomeRight also has some pretty awesome DIY projects that you might want to explore. I am smitten with the Little Girl Bunk Bed Makeover, something I am craving for my little girls. They are ready for a bunk bed. I'm ready for them to share a room with the help of a bunk bed (so I can store my junk in the other room...just kidding).
Beyond all this, their product lines are superb. Tom starts drooling the second he types in their web address. From paint sprayers to steamers to heat guns, they've got it all and you'll want it all. So be sure to check out all they offer for yourself!
Where to use your new ElectroLight!
- Charcoal grills
- 1300 degrees F
- 1500 Watts
- 120 Volts
- 10' heavy gauge grounded power cord
For our family and lifestyle, this power tool is spot-on perfect. We have an outlet right next to our wood burning stove. Tom can plug it in and go to town. We use wood to supplement the heat in our home so most mornings Tom does start a fire for me. And there's nothing like waking up to a blazing, warm and cozy fire in the dead of winter. The pets love it too!
I also like not being stressed about constantly buying propane tanks and the proximity of those tanks to the stove. This device solves both of these problems for me. But yes, we always have a fire extinguisher by the stove too just in case.
One tiny caveat
One ElectroLight power tool from HomeRight valued at $90!
- To enter, just like the Raise Your Garden Facebook page and share this post or sign up for our newsletter. Let us know in the comment section of this post what you did to enter!
3. Tag a few Facebook friends about the giveaway! The more you tag, the better your luck!!