Fall is coming, folks!
And pumpkins......please. Lighted pumpkins as it gets dark so quick these days.
Luminaries from our friends over at Desert Steel!
We are thrilled that the winner gets 2 (yes I said 2!!!) pumpkin luminaries from Desert Steel in the shape and color of your choice!
Orange or white? Tall or squatty? Which will it be for you? Tell us in the comments just below! Valued at $110!
HOW TO ENTER TO WIN!
Use the Rafflecopter widget at the bottom of this post! Contest ends October 4th!
Why I'm hooked on these Desert Steel pumpkin luminaries!
- I love how they are made out of steel and can handle inclement weather. So if they get wet, bleh, who cares? They'll be fine.
- It's awesome that they can be used indoors or out. They look equally fantastic in both settings. So they'll look lovely in your kitchen or bathroom but also nice on your front porch, walkway, patio or wherever you need to decorate!
- The details are superb. The spiraling leaves on top. Nice. The stems. Real-life looking. The slits in the pumpkins allow the light to shine through. Perfection. The design has been well-thought out and so the presentation is ideal.
- Speaking of light, there are holes in the bottom of this product to insert a real candle or battery operated one.
- No assembly! Just stick in the pumpkin stems and you are good-to-go.
Real pumpkins versus fake pumpkins
Pumpkin remains will be tossed in the backyard to feed those hungry deer. So healthy for them, too!
Did you know? I just read in Reader's Digest that pumpkin in one food that is always safe for people with Crohn's diseases. Who knew?
But I digress.
The reality is.....pumpkins eventually rot. But not pumpkins from Desert Steel.
These weatherproof beauties are gonna last you a lifetime!
Why pumpkin shape & color is important
Sometimes I like taller pumpkins and other times, only a short, stumpy one will do. Desert Steel gives you options.
Choose between tall or squatty, orange or white. If you have a lighter colored home, orange pumpkins are perfect. But for a darker home? I'd go with the white ones. Then again, one of each might be spot-on. The choice is yours!
And I'm sure you've seen all the fake pumpkins for sale in recent years as people are getting into decorating their homes more and more.
Many are made from ceramic, which is okay, but they do tend to chip and crack after a few years. These are invincible. They will last forever. And the workmanship? Phenomenal.
- All-weather, 100% Powder coated inside and out
- Will not rust or corrode
- LED light/candle adds night sophistication (not included)
- Tabbed stem included for easy assembly
- Tall: 12"W X 18"H
- Squatty: 14"W X 15"H
Final illuminating thoughts....
Don't you? Let's burn an apple scented candle together already!
And let's decorate with Desert Steel and make our home and landscape even more attractive.
You are going to LOVE these steel pumpkin luminaries. I hope you win!