So here's the rundown....
- Easy to move & easy to use.
- Easy to install, just push down on the 5 sturdy prongs.
- Attractive looking with a green/black rustic finish. Designer feel with the dragonfly and swirling circles.
- Organizes the hose so you hardly notice it.
- No tools needed for assembly.
- Keeps my hose nicely wound up and out of the sun (so no dry rot).
- Made out of heavy duty steel, but still not heavy to move!
- Rust-resistant powder coat finish.
- Holds up to 125 ft. of hose.
- Convenient brass coupling means you don't have to position this hose holder right next to the spigot if you don't want to.
- We didn't use the recommended 5/8-inch hose as recommended by the company because we had a heavier duty 1/2-inch hose that Tom fixed himself. (We inherited this hose when we bought the house). We like this hose and were pleased that this stand was able to handle this thicker hose.
- Steel will rust over time. Stand will also likely scratch.
- Due to rust, I don't think I'd leave these products out over the winter.
- No rotating hose reel means you have to manually wrap the hose around the hose stand each time.
- No rotating hose reel also means you could but probably don't want to use a 125 ft. 5/8-inch diameter hose because it's so much work wrapping it up each time. Like a vacuum cord but worse.
I am optimistic that I will get many seasons of use out of this hose stand.
One last tip?
Tom mentioned to me and I agreed that it would be much easier to buy a new hose than use one you already own for this stand. The reason? A new hose hasn't been already coaxed into a million positions making it less wanting to bend into the circular pattern needed to wrap it around the wheel.
One Liberty Garden Products Dragonfly Hose Stand!
- Enter by leaving a comment telling me about your current hose situation.
- See below for a chance to earn additional entries.
- Official Giveaway Rules
1) Like our Facebook Page.
2) Become an e-mail subscriber using the green bar at the top of our site.
Already did? Let us know.
3-5) Comment on our Facebook Page telling us how the end of your summer is going. Like and Share as well. Click Here.
6) Like the Liberty Garden Products Facebook Page!
7-8) For 2 extra entries, invite 3 of your Facebook friends to "Like" our Raise Your Garden Page.
Let us know in the comment section what you did to earn extra entries.