Just think about how much time, energy and money you invest to make the interior of your home look sharp and beautiful. Shouldn't you give that same amount of care and attention to your outdoor space? Surround yourself with beauty this summer luxuriating in the comfort of home. Good Directions makes quite a unique array of products to enliven your outdoor living space including cupolas, finials, bird feeders, laterns & posts, host pots, fire pits, torches & oil lamps, boot trays and rain chains.
The blend of copper and brass has been done very well with the figures and spacer balls being copper and the directionals brass. The pole is steel. The weathervane is silky to the touch and elegant to the eye. Green is already popping through the figure on mine giving my weathervane a rustic and quaint appeal.
- antibacterial & antimicrobial
- clean-cut and gorgeous
- patinas beautifully and even protects itself with this green film that forms naturally on copper
- durable and attractive ~ what could be prettier than copper construction?
- corrosive resistant
- gives a high-class look
- resists tarnishing fairly well
- gold-like coloring gives a bright appearance
I like how they specialize and focus on certain products and do those products the best. Extreme attention has been paid to every detail. Their artistic design will satisfy your creative instincts for your outdoor space. Works of art that are meant to be passed down from generation to generation because of the sheer quality and uniqueness. Fashioned by artisans using Old World techniques, the elements aren't going to damage this weathervane.
You'll have to check out their website for yourself to see all the magnificent items Good Directions offers. Let's just say, I think you'll be blown away. In particular, I enjoyed reading the background information about the artists who design and create for them. I think you will too! Good luck. I really hope you win =)
One Good Directions Garden Weathervane valued at $180!!
Includes solid copper figure, 54" all weather-steel garden pole (or all-weather steel roof mount) solid brass directionals and two copper spacer balls (one large, one small).
- Enter by leaving a comment telling where you'd put this weathervane.
- See below for a chance to earn additional entries
1) Like our Facebook page.
2) Become an e-mail subscriber using the green bar at the top of our site.
Already did? Let us know.
3-5) Comment on Facebook telling us what's your favorite product that Good Directions sells. CLICK HERE
6) Like Good Directions Facebook Page
7) Share this post. DIY PVC Garden Trellis