Because finding the right kitchen tools are just like finding the perfect pairs of jeans, they fit you just right and take you from morning, noon to night. [Ironically, like the perfect jeans these utensils are both flexible and stiff in all the right places.]
Get It Right Kitchen Products are also durable, heat resistant, dishwasher safe and made out of Eco-friendly, non-toxic material; and the silicone won't scratch your pots and pans! They don't warp or stain either....just be careful with the tomato products.
Here's the gist of what they offer.....
The Ultimate Spatula
The Skinny Spatula
Ever get into a tight spot? This is where the 11 inch skinny shines. The thinner head makes it ideal for smaller spaces. And food is just too expensive to waste!
The Mini Spatula
Cleaning out measuring cups gets me into trouble. Especially when I'm using peanut butter, Crisco or sour cream. At just over 8 inches, the mini's shorter handle is perfect for cleaning out those smaller cans or jars of jelly, pasta sauce or peanut butter in a jiffy.
The Ultimate Spoon
The Ultimate Flipper
Where has this spoon been all my life?
It's made out of the same silicone material as the spatula's and it's a tool you'll use 10 times a day.
Making an omelet with this flipper is a snap.
Its slanted front end is perfect when I need some bulk lifting the burnt cookies off the pan.
Lightweight, but silicone sturdy, it's the Rolls Royce of flippers.
- This New York City company gives off an upbeat, positive vibe. People-oriented, they're just likable.
- They've done their homework. They know their clients. They know their products. They know what you want out of a kitchen product.
- They're constantly reinventing themselves, coming up with all sorts of new products in vibrant colors. Heat proof silicone bowls please GIR!!!
~Win the Ultimate Kitchen Tool Set including~
- Ultimate spatula
- Ultimate spoon
- Ultimate flip spatula
The Fine Print:
- This contest is sponsored by Get It Right Products.
- Must be a U.S. Resident 18 or older to enter
- This giveaway will begin at 7 am EST on Monday, March 9th, 2015 and run until 11:59 pm EST on Wednesday, March 18th, 2015.
- Enter by leaving a comment below telling us which GIR product you'd like to try. For an additional entry, you can sign up for a RYG email subscription using the green bar at the top of our page. [Email addresses must be verified]. If you are already a subscriber, just say so in the comments for your extra entry.
- Winner will be chosen using a random number generator on March 18, 2015 and will be contacted by email. Winner has 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.
Disclaimer: I have not been paid to write about GIR products or their company, although I was generously given a lovely array of products. Many thanks to them. And please believe me when I say I do feel bad for your old spatula. But as my 5-year-old would say...."Let it Go." Besides, the end kept falling off.