Over the years, a few companies we considered for collaboration were so odd and cranky that we bolted in the opposite direction. Kind of like that middle school dance we're all trying to forget. As much as we enjoy top-notch home and garden items, deep down, it's the people behind the product that make the experience worth pursuing.
By now, you've seen us review tons of products on this blog and might think inwardly, "Wow, must be nice." But realize this: it takes between 4-10 hours to write and produce each post with that 4 hour mark being the extreme rare circumstance. So this hobby is a lot of fun work! I don't have the time (or patience) to team up with companies that I don't fully support. Eartheasy?! I love this company and the model they uphold. Great people. Great service. Great products. Great price.
So even though we are featuring the 5-level cedar plant pyramid today, Eartheasy offers tons of useful items that you'll want to check out when you visit their website. In fact, I am a longtime email subscriber of theirs. Sometimes life throws you for a loop and it's okay to push that easy button. Especially if it helps you get the job done quick with less stress. Remember: your time is incredibly valuable.
Why you crave this 5-level plant pyramid!
- It's made of cedar making it rot-resistant, durable and fragrant! And don't forgot how in the Old Testament of the Bible, King Hiram of Tyre provided King Solomon with as much cedar as he desired to build the temple and the palace. The hall of judgment was paneled with cedar from floor to ceiling. Only the best for a king. Cedar is still the best in building materials. It's the wood of choice for garden boxes, raised beds and plant pyramids!
- The elevated height of the plant pyramid (we're talking 5 stupendous levels here!) means you will be able to grow more than triple the plants per square foot compared to a planter box of equal size. Taking up just 6.5 square feet of ground space it offers 36 square feet for planting.
- The unparalleled unique design allows for a larger volume of soil that benefits your plants and those precious roots.
- Your new 5-level plant pyramid comes with a slatted cedar base which you can choose to use or not. On the patio or deck, you'll want this feature firmly in place. But if your plant pyramid becomes a garden centerpiece, you have the option to use it without the floor pieces allowing roots to grow straight into the ground. Flexibility marries innovation!
- Assembly is super simple with all the hardware being included. All you need is a Phillips screwdriver and 20 minutes of time.
- Raised beds, raised planters, raised boxes and raised pyramids are always perfect for those of us who can't or won't bend down when working in the garden. Consider elderly people, pregnant woman or others with limited mobility ~ this planter is spot-on for them. Sure makes planting and harvesting quick and accessible for all!
Features & Product Specs...
- 5 tier pyramid planter to grow more in less space!
- Small footprint - perfect for backyards, patios and balconies
- Large soil capacity allows room for root development
- Durable, rot-resistant untreated red cedar
- Easy to assemble, no maintenance required
- Stainless steel hardware
- Made in the USA
- Planting Space: 36 square feet
- Capacity for at least 40 plants (with 7.5" spacing)
- Soil Volume: 53 gallons of soil
- Dimensions: 47" L x 47" W x 37" H
- Weight: 48 lbs.
One 5-Level Cedar Plant Pyramid from Eartheasy (ARV $200).
- To enter, like the Raise Your Garden Facebook page and share this post or follow us on Pinterest. For two entries, do both. Let us know that you have entered by telling us what you'd plant in this pyramid!
- SOMETHING NEW FOR SPRING! YOU CAN EARN ONE ENTRY PER DAY JUST BY SHARING THIS POST! Let us know how many times you shared! Thanks.
- Official Giveaway Rules