Why choose Design Toscano?
- With 25 years of experience, they know quality. Their adorable statues will show off your yard and landscape.
- Selection - I think they have just about any type of statue you could possible want. This is where you'd find that special Egyptian, Medieval or Art Deco piece to spruce up your space. Or silly statues. Or serious statues. Statues that will suit your style and every last whim.
- They also offer unique furniture, wall decor and great gift ideas. Check them out!
Pros of Francis the Flower Girl
- Frances the flower girl statue is cute. There's no doubt about it. She's probably 4 or 5 years old, the same age as my girls and for this reason alone, I really like it. The girls like it too.
- The statue only weighs 5 pounds. I can easily move her around the yard. And yet when my daughter smacked her down with her heavy backpack, she didn't break.
- The detail in this statue is quite impressive. Not the statuary that you'd buy from a place like Big Lots. You'll notice lots of texture, such as in the artistry in the wicker basket and the dimples in her knees that you'll enjoy.
- For both indoor and outdoor use. If you don't have a garden or don't want her in the garden, try placing her on your front porch, outside your garage, or even the entranceway to your home.
- She's made of resin, not stone or concrete so she won't easily chip away or crack. This also makes her light and easy to move.
- Aside from using her as a planter, I like the idea of just keeping her full of water for the birds, butterflies and bees. We want to attract those beneficial insects for sure!
- You can try planting real flowers in her basket or use faux flowers, especially indoors.
- A last idea would be to place either dried flowers or potpourri in Francis as she's blowing in the wind!
Cons of Frances the Flower Girl
- Although the video I saw on QVC clearly showed a hole at the bottom of the statue for drainage purposes, mine did not have one. This does pose a problem.
- The wicker basket planter is very small. You'll have to choose plants that don't get too large. Perhaps just one small plant.
One winner will receive Frances the flower girl statue valued at $60!
- To enter, LIKE Raise Your Garden on Facebook and share this post or sign up for our newsletter. For two entries do both. See additional entries see below.
- Let us know in the comment section what you've done!!