What you should know about PeachSkinSheets...
I'm finicky about sheets. Quality is vital. You can feel cheapness and I sleep worse on subpar sheets. It's true. There was a day when I thought 600 thread count was high. But PeachSkinSheets comes in that whopping 1500 thread count soft. Just wait till you touch them, over-the-top soft!
Besides, my husband and I can't agree on how many blankets should be on a bed. He argues one, I shoot back at least five or I'm freezing. Ugh. And we don't have AC in our house so for him, he gets super hot when the temperature rises above 72 degrees. Somehow with our PeachSkinSheets he's stays a little cooler at night and I a little warmer so we're both happy.
Did you know? I just read in a magazine clip that 19% of the population sleeps 19% better on a bed that is made nightly. So splurge on good sheets to motivate you to make that bed.
13 reasons to fall in love with PeachSkinSheets
- Wrinkle-free (especially when hung on your clothesline on a windy day!)
- Perfect for night sweats...athletic grade performance fabric wicks away moisture rather than just absorbing like cotton
- Body temperature and moisture management properties...warm sleepers stay cool, cool sleepers stay warm
- No shrinkage
- Hypoallergenic and great for allergies, sensitive skin, eczema
- Deep pockets
- Anti-microbial to prevent dust and pollen from adhering to fabric and aggravating allergies/skin Issues
- Stain Resistant and lightweight
- Ultra soft
- Fiber never treated with pesticides like natural, non-organic fabrics
- 1500 thread count soft!
And PeachSkinSheets has a humongous variety of colors! I went with the sage and think they compliment my room perfectly. They have sheets to match any mood or decor! You can get their “Feature Color of the Month” sheet set for $55! PeachSkinSheets always has two colors of the month priced at $55 for any size set! Wow. Their regular sale price is $79.95 for any size set while Split King/Adjustable Bed specialty sizes are $99.95. That's fair pricing for the quality of sheets you’ll getting. Although I confess, I'd probably wait to order until my sheet set was featured as one of the colors of the month to get the best deal. And you already know the high price tag you'll pay at the "big boxed stores" for sheets that will be disappointing to PeachSkinSheets. Don't do it!
How to make sure you choose the right color...
Just give PeachSkinSheets 5-7 days to process your order. And because I'm in a generous mood, I'll give you a bonus entry for ordering a free swatch! Let me know that you have entered this way by telling me what color swatch you ordered.
How to be wrinkle-free
The other downside to using a dryer is this: sheets should only be dried with other sheets. No towels or other clothes. Towels in particular tend to be abrasive and when they rub up against your good PeachSkinSheets, they'll ruin them. For this reason alone, I love air drying sheets on the line to keep them in pristine condition.
Until then, I'm snuggling my newborn in my all new PeachSkinSheets and calling it a night. Goodnight all! I'm going to bed anticipating sweet dreams ahead.
-One set of PeachSkinSheets in the size and color of your choosing!
- To enter, like the Raise Your Garden Facebook page and share this post or sign up for our newsletter. For two entries, do both. Let us know that you have entered by telling us what color sheets you want.
- You can earn one entry per day by sharing our this post. Let us know how many times you shared! Thanks.
- Official Giveaway Rules