And try not to do it at work because your boss might not like you surfing the web for hours at a time. Unless you're ordering them something. Then maybe. Check out their design blog too, I found all sorts of articles that intrigued me, especially the one on top ten indoor plants. You'll appreciate all their design advice too.
I've seen so many fun and intriging items on this site. And with Christmas peeking its head around the corner, it's never a bad time to start your shopping. Speaking of Christmas, some of Bellacor's Christmas decor items are the nicest I've seen. An eye-popping sparkly red fir tinsel Christmas tree? Yes please! Stunning. I lost track at about 500 trees to choose from.
And wait till you see their kids furniture and kids storage solutions. Adorable. Irresistible. I love it all! Would love a few of those items in my house to help with the clutter. Not to mention making my house a little cuter.
- It's gorgeous and invigorates the curb appeal so much.
- The finish is stunning, made of brass which will oxidize over time. I think it gives it a smart looking, weathered appeal. Rustic and modern at the same time!
- It has 9 modish looking holes (see through windows) that allow you to do a quick eyeball check for mail. This is so convenient when you're carrying several bags of groceries and can't lift the handle. They also allow for the postal worker to do a quick check for outgoing mail. My old box had no flag to signal outgoing mail which meant lots of late Birthday cards.
- I also love the holes for when I get unusual items in the mail such as live bait. (I know, weird...right). The holes actually allow them to have a little air and ventilation.
- The mailbox handle is adorable.
- The box is super deep. It can easily accommodate all my magazine subscriptions and they stay flat. Before, they had to be rolled to fit. Who wants to read a crumply magazine with bent pages?
- The box is so big that no mail sticks out, this means when the rain comes it doesn't get wet.
- In fact, the box is big enough that when I forget to get the mail one day or am at the cottage for a few days and can't get the mail, it all still fits in there and is waiting for me when I get back.
- The installation hardware is included. No need to buy anything extra.
- Product was shipped super quick and the shipping was free. I love free shipping. Don't you?
- Did I mention how lovely this mailbox looks? Honestly, I'm so dorky just admiring it all the time but I can't help myself. You will LOVE this box. In fact, you're going to be enamored with any Bellacor product because they offer the creme de la creme of home decor.
- It's was difficult to come up with cons over a product I am so smitten with, but I wracked my brain to come up with something. It scratches on the brick of my house if I am not gentle lifting the lid. If you don't have brick, this is a non-issue. Or, if you have a curbside mailbox and win the Berkshire black box, again, a non-issue.
And can I just say how much I take their slogan to heart?!
"Home is a life in progress"
Your choice...one mailbox valued at $180 either
1.) The Bronze brass house mailbox by Fuoriserie or
2.) The curbside Berkshire black mailbox
- Enter by leaving a comment below telling me about the best thing you ever got in the mail.
- See below for a chance to earn additional entries.
- Giveaway Rules and Regulations
1) Like our Facebook Page.
2-3) For 2 extra entries, invite 3 new Facebook friends to "Like" our Raise Your Garden Page.
4) Become an e-mail subscriber using the green bar at the top of our site.
Already did? Let us know.
5) Like Bellacor on Facebook.
6-7) Comment on our Facebook Page telling us the one product you'd love to own from Bellacor. Like and Share as well. Click Here.
8) Share our post- Winter Squash- What's in Season Now
Let us know in the comment section what you did to earn extra entries.