- Durable, all-weather steel construction
- Assembles in minutes and stakes directly into the garden
- Refillable torch canister included with x-long 10” wick
- Use citronella torch fuel or lamp oil (not included)
- Burns 4 to 6 hours
- Measures 14”W x 36”H
- Bold and brightly colored, your new torch will be the talk of the neighborhood!
Why use torches for outdoor lighting?
- Real flames create a special atmosphere at dusk not found at any other time of the day. Torches look fantastic and make you feel like one satisfied homeowner. Truly, a slice of paradise in your own backyard.
- Use lighting to spotlight a special plant, fountain or other focal point of your landscape. Perfect way to luminate a walkway.
- Increase safety and security around your yard and property with outdoor lights.
- Repel bugs, mosquitos and other pests with your citronella torches. Citronella is a natural bug repellent and is sometimes coupled with lemongrass for added effect.
- Torches are particularly nice around a pool if you are a night swimmer. The mosquitos can get so bad making your pool unusable. Not only will the torches add a touch of elegance poolside, but they'll keep those bugs away.
- Kerosene/candle torches are a unique and inexpensive way to make your garden glow. 4-6 hours of burn time is plenty. Trust me.
- Create a party atmosphere for a wedding, shower or summer BBQ and impress all your friends with the power of fire.
- Instead of watching another pointless t.v. show indoors at night, sit outdoors and enjoy the warm summer nights with your torches gleaming. Minus the bugs!
- Torches are super special because they use real flames for illumination. These unique torches have a fuel reservoir centered in the middle of the flower making a natural looking casing for the wick. The wick soaks up the fuel and is lit creating a safe and controllable flame.
- Select a location for your torch giving it at least 6 feet of clearance on all sides. Think of things that can catch fire like trees, awnings, patio furniture, and kids toys. Safety first.
- Softer ground works better as these torches stick into the ground with stakes.
- Never move or handle a lit torch. Wait for the unit to cool before moving it. If a hot torch is moved, the searing wick could re-ignite the fuel as it is jostled around. Moving a tiki torch can result in the fuel spilling onto clothing too. Not good!
- Do not fill the reservoir to the max. Over-filling increases the likelihood of spilling. Once the wick is submerged, the tiki torch will function just fine- extra filling will not result in increased performance.
- Store all fuel containers well away from the torches. Keep your fuel away from heat sources and high traffic areas where the container could be tipped over or crushed.
- Mount the torch securely into the ground at the proper depth. The torch should not wobble to the touch. Torches with free-standing bases should be placed on a hard, level surface and should not be used in extreme wind.
- If fuel is accidentally spilled onto the torch when refueling, wait until it evaporates before lighting, or else the entire torch could catch fire.
- Replace cracked or damaged components immediately. This includes the fuel reservoir, torch frame, torch pole, wick, and top cap.
One Blue Himalayan Poppy Torch or Red Poppy Flower Torch. Your choice. Two winners will be selected. Valued at $80 a each!
- To enter, LIKE Raise Your Garden on Facebook and tag five friends. Get a second by signing up for our newsletter.
- Let us know in the comment section what you've done.
3.) Like Desert Steel on Facebook
4.) Share this post...9 cheap and easy ways to get perennials
5. Pin 5 images from Raise Your Garden
Let us know in the comment section what you did to earn extra entries.
Also, please make a separate comment for each entry method.