Why Good Directions?
Why a fire bowl or pit?
5 things that fascinate me about this fire bowl
- There are lots of fire pits/bowls to choose from on the market. This one reigns supreme. The flames shooting out from the starry top. Stunning. They sparkle and glimmer likes real stars.
- I appreciate how the ash collects in the base of the product. When the ash is completely cooled off...we put it.....where else but the garden! Wood ash can be a great addition to your soil!
- The handles on each side. Tom can move this product by himself. But it's easier when I lend a hand using the nifty handles. Because this product isn't the lightest pit ever but it is portable. Usually, it stays on our back patio, but if we are hanging out in the front with friends and neighbors, it can be moved to our concrete driveway.
- The firedome top. It just makes the product safer. It's nice not to have to worry about sparks shooting out everywhere and onto the lawn.
- When you want to add more wood, the lifting rod makes it super easy. I'm not standing around acting helpless waiting for Tom to add wood, I can do it myself!
A few last thoughts...
Do you see what I mean about the glowing stars in this bowl? Spectacular!
- With its beautiful spherical form, Good Directions deep copper finish extra large Fire Bowl sets every outdoor gathering ablaze with a great ball of fiery excitement!
- Oversized allows for a longer lasting fire
- The hottest product to hit the patio is now even more unique! The newest of Good Directions' exclusive FireDomes feature a built-in Spark Screen. Enjoy a captivating blaze in added safety!
- Steel with copper finish
- FireDome features a built-in a spark screen
- FireDome lifting rod included
- Can burn wood, charcoal or kindling
One Fire Bowl from Good Directions. Choose from the below options!
- FB-4 Orion Fire Bowl
- FB-5 Eagle Fire Bowl
- FB-3 Full Moon Party Fire Bow