Why Woolly Pocket really wows!
- Living wall planters are made out of 100% post consumer recycled milk jugs in California!
- Easy to hang. Easy on the eye. Draws the eye vertical upwards.
- Product is designed to be used both indoors and out. When the weather turns, I plan on bringing my white planter indoors to enjoy blooms for as long as time allows.
- You can buy a drip irrigation kit to go with the product rather cheaply. But with the incredible built-in reservoir tank, it seems like overkill to me. Unless...you had a whole wall of pockets. Then you might want to seriously consider that drip irrigation kit!
- Breathable vents are wonderful for allowing the roots to air prune and to increase evaporation. Increased air circulation means neither soil or plant roots get waterlogged. One tip is to always water directly in the reservoir and not in the soil portion of the pot as the excess water will leak out those holes. Not a big deal, but an easily avoidable problem. This way the pot gets water if and when it needs it on demand.
- Made of plastic, I was wondering if the product would look and feel "cheap." This is most certainly not the case. The design is well-thought out. The size ideal. The hook is sturdy and the planter easily slides on and off when you want to detach.
5 must-have annual vines
1.) Canary Creeper
2.) Morning Glory
4.) Sweet Peas
5.) Black-Eyed Susan Vine or Thunbergia
I first was introduced to the Woolly Pocket line while on the Buffalo Garden Walk last year. The pockets were hung over a fence and looked fantastic! And I thought to myself....I'm going to need a few of these. I think you'll agree!
One Living Wall Planter 2 (4-Pack Set) $75 value.
- To enter, LIKE Raise Your Garden on Facebook and share this post. For a second entry sign up for our newsletter.
- For a third entry you can share this post. Vegetable families, soil depletion & crop rotation infographic!
- Official Giveaway Rules
Also, please make a separate comment for each entry method.