6 ways your new pine tree evergreen luminary has swag!
- It's easy to assemble (you just attach the two pieces together) and put where you want to display. I don't want to fight with my home decor, I want easy buttons here. The design also makes it simple to store.
- You can place a candle underneath the tree to give it a golden glow. This can be a real candle or an LED light. Both look great!
- It's pretty hefty for a display item! This means it doesn't get toppled off the table by pets, kids or both.
- Love how it can be used indoors or out and was made to be able to handle the elements.
- Stability! It comes with three rubber feet on the bottom that anchor the product and keep it in place. You can see one of these feet in the picture just above.
- It has this rustic, Christmas in the country appeal to it. Not too bold, not too bright, not too flashy. Just right. Ideal design for the home.
Why go with versatile style for the home...
But if you go with more generic home items, they can last the season and way beyond. (Remember what I said about pumpkins with faces.....Halloween and done! Forget about Thanksgiving). This is partly why I like Desert Steel so much. They create and mold unique home decor that is versatile enough to last a long time in the span of a year.
Just think about that pillow you bought at Target that says "Santa's Coming To Town." How good is that gonna look in March? You got a month to use and it's back into storage. My Evergreen Luminary has a 3-4 month lifespan. Nice!
- All-weather, 100% Powder coated inside and out
- Will not rust or corrode
- LED light/candle adds night sophistication (not included)
- Easy assembly
- Measures 15"W x 26"H
- Can be used indoors or out
Why Desert Steel is so fun...
One Desert Steel Evergreen Luminary ARV $70!
- To enter, just like the Raise Your Garden Facebook page and share this post or sign up for our newsletter. Let us know in the comment section of this post what you did to enter!
3. Tag a few Facebook friends about the giveaway! The more you tag, the better your luck!!
4. Share this post 13 foolproof tips to pick the perfect live Christmas tree