You know what they say. "If you can't beat them...join them." This sentiment seems to apply to life right now.
So why not make your spaces more inviting now starting with these luscious pineapple luminaries from Desert Steel?
Top any table in chic style savoring long days and cool nights poolside or on your patio.
The flickering flame brings warmth and comfort while keeping mosquitoes away.
And buy another to use on your dining room table for some fun without the sun.
The best of both worlds. Even better? Desert Steel is giving two very lucky winners their own pineapple luminary. I hope it's you!
4 ways to enter to WIN!
1.) Like the Raise Your Garden Facebook page and share this post
2.) Follow us on Instagram!
3.) Sign up for our newsletter.
4.) Check out Desert Steel on Amazon!
Tell me one, two, three or four entries in the comment section and if you are an introvert or extrovert!
Contest ends: May 24th at midnight EST.
That's why so many home owners use pineapple decor on their front porches and entryways to welcome guests.
Clearly first impressions are important. Hospitality rules!
When I ripped open the pineapple luminary from Desert Steel my first impression was..."wow, this is bigger than I thought it be. Too cute. Love it! Can't wait to use."
Wonderful all lit up to make guests feel warm and welcome.
And it sets the tone for the party. Know what I mean? How can you even think to host a pool party without a pineapple centerpiece luminary to set the stage?
Unimaginable. Why bother to have people over at all?
A flame with tropical flare
For my wedding, my aunt gave me plates with pineapples on them. Can't get enough of the tropical vibe. Still use those vibrantly fun plates.
Now I use the plates with the luminary for a dynamic show!
My guess is that most of us aren't traveling to any sunny or exotic location any time soon. And I'm the eternal optimistic!
So it's time to revitalize your backyard. Your space. Your new tropical paradise. The only escape you have from all the hurry and the worry.
Relax and unwind huddled next to your pineapple luminary with the family. There's no escape...right? All together all the time.
Pineapple fun & fast facts
- The pineapple originates from Brazil.
- It was the Spanish who eventually gave the fruit the name “pineapple” due to their appearance, as they resembled pine cones.
- Hawaii produces about 1/3 of all pineapples in the world.
- Pineapples contain the bromelain enzyme which can break down proteins, so you can use them to tenderize meat.
- Pineapples take about 18-20 months to become ready to harvest.
- Pineapple is pollinated by some birds and even bats. Hummingbird is one such bird which is responsible for pollination of pineapples.
- When picked at peak freshness, a pineapple can only survive for about 1 month.
- Pineapples regenerate! You can plant pineapple leaves to grow a new plant.
- Pineapple is the only edible fruit of its kind, the Bromeliads. (And when I was at Disney World a couple of years ago, I noted Bromeliads growing alongside pineapples in the landscape!)
- Pineapples are a cluster of hundreds of fruitlets.
- Pineapples ripen faster upside down.
- UV/fade resistant
- Rust proof
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Large 4” opening for candle/light (not included)
- Works best with flameless or 3-wick jar candle
8”W x 21”H
Starting with a flat sheet of Kansas steel, parts are cut, folded, pressed, welded and hand formed to create unique pieces of art.
Final fiery thoughts...
Nothing against my staycation, and I am enjoying many aspects of being surrounded by the family 24/7, but I'll admit, this introvert needs space.
So anything that adds to comfort these days is a big plus.
The Desert Steel Pineapple Luminary is "it."
And I love how Desert Steel is always reinventing themselves with unique product to make you swoon and smile.
Pineapple luminaries from Desert Steel are innovative and fiery. But I will warn you. They are kind of like kittens. You can't just have one.
Summer is on the horizon. Let's all have some fun with Desert Steel products!
And let's not forget that Desert Steel hails out of Kansas. An all American company. Now more than ever it's vital we support small companies who form the backbone of our great country!
Good luck! I hope you win!