5 easy ways to get the most bang out of your bag
2.) Replacement for your cheap reusable tote bag/grocery store bag
3.) All about town bag - mom's on-the-go water/snack tote
4.) Airplane bag
5.) Library tote
- Durable, high quality construction holds its shape to support your products
- Ultra lightweight cotton canvas (exterior) and water/stain resistant fabric (interior and exterior bottom) for easy clean up of accidental spills
- Fully insulated to keep goods hot or cold on your trip home from the market or grocery store
- Large zippered side panel to accommodate an ice sheet
- Comfortable, expandable straps: lengthen for over the shoulder use (approx 27" fully expanded), or shorten to carry by hand (approx 8" at shortest)
- Dimensions: length 15" x width 6" x height 16"
One small caveat...
2.) I love the color (huckleberry), shape and size of this bag. All are perfect.
3.) This bag is very gender neutral. Ladies, your husbands can carry this bag. Just call it a backpack. My husband can lug it around without any fear of being accused of carrying "a man purse." Gasp. The shame.
One market bag in huckleberry from Cabbaggage valued at $65!