Being the proud owner of two Asher Palm Torches of course! They light up my life!
From the fabulous Desert Steel who makes and molds innovative decor to get those creative juices flowing.
Who else would you trust to invigorate your backyard paradise this year?
Desert Steel handcrafted these two stunners in a large and small size; you choose what works for you and your space.
Winner gets (1) large Asher Palm Torch $199 + (1) Small Asher Palm Torch $169 for a blissfully beautiful backyard! Total value $368.
Talk about ambiance! What could be better than a natural flame?
No wiring or electricity required! Not to mention keeping the bugs at bay. Assembly was a breeze as well.
Desert Steel really hopes YOU win!
How to enter to WIN!
Simply fill out the SweepWidget form at the end of the post. Widget may take a few seconds to load!
*It's easiest for me to contact you via email or Facebook if you win!
Your personal piece of paradise with Desert Steel!
Asher palm torches. Your tranquil tropical paradise awaits you in the privacy of your backyard.
Got a pool? Then you need a few of these stupendous torches surrounding your oasis. Are you with me or what?
Night swimming with a live flickering flame? Minus the mosquitoes and other pesky bugs. Choose to use citronella oil to drive them away.
How about a cottage? Envision a few torches lit up when company arrives? Be still my heart!
Desert Steel Asher Palm torches are special because they can stand on their own, but stakes are included if you choose to use them in the ground.
So installation....bah. Stick them in the ground. No work. All play.
These torches are that flexible! And I won't insult your intelligence by telling you again how gorgeously stunning they are to gaze at.
So use the torches on your patio and then stake them around your landscape the following year.
After all, these are Desert Steel products~ they're hand-fashioned to last forever!
How torches will light up your life!
- Live flickering flames create a special atmosphere at dusk not found at any other time of the day.
- These Asher Palm Torches are beautiful to behold and make you feel like one satisfied homeowner. A vacay of sorts...palm leaves included!
- Use torch lighting to spotlight a special plant, fountain or other focal point of your landscape. Palm leaves are the perfect way to light up a walkway.
- Increase safety and security around your yard and property with outdoor flames. Tell those burglars to turn or burn. (Literally burn!)
- Repel bugs, mosquitoes and other pests with your citronella Asher Palm torches. Citronella is a natural bug repellent and is sometimes coupled with lemongrass for added effect.
- Not only will the torches add a touch of elegance poolside, but they'll keep those pesky flies and mosquitoes away.
- Lamp oil/citronella torches are a unique and inexpensive way to make your garden glow. 4-6 hours of burn time is plenty. Trust me.
- Create a party atmosphere for a wedding, shower or summer cookout. Your friends are all going to be duly impressed by these Asher Palm Torches.
- Spend more time outdoors, especially at dusk and savor every minute of summer enjoying the power of fire.
Torch tricks and tips!
- These unique torches have a fuel reservoir centered in the middle of the palm leaves making a natural looking casing for the wick. The wick soaks up the fuel and is lit creating a safe and controllable flame.
- Select a location for your torch giving it at least 6 feet of clearance on all sides. Think of things that can catch fire like trees, awnings, patio furniture, and kids toys. Safety first.
- Softer ground works better as these torches stick into the ground with stakes. But they can also be used flat on a patio with the flat stands. Quite versatile!
- Never move or handle a lit torch. Wait for the unit to cool before moving it. If a hot torch is moved, the searing wick could re-ignite the fuel as it is jostled around. Moving the Asher Palm Torch can result in the fuel spilling onto clothing, too.
- Do not fill the reservoir to the max. Over-filling increases the likelihood of spilling. Once the wick is submerged, the torch will function just fine- extra filling will not result in increased performance.
- Store all fuel containers well away from the torches. Keep your fuel away from heat sources and high traffic areas where the container could be tipped over or crushed.
- Mount the torch securely into the ground at the proper depth. The torch should not wobble to the touch. Torches with free-standing bases should be placed on a hard, level surface and should not be used in extreme wind.
- If fuel is accidentally spilled onto the torch when refueling, wait until it evaporates before lighting, or else the entire torch could catch fire.
- Replace cracked or damaged components immediately. This includes the fuel reservoir, torch frame, torch pole, wick, and top cap.
Asher Palm Torch Product Rundown...
- Antique copper trunk
- Patina finished fronds
- Rust and fade resistant
- Refillable 16 oz torch canister included
- Use with standard citronella or lamp oil (not included)
- Burn-time: 4-6 hrs
- Mounting stakes included for securing in landscape
- Base plate can be mounted to patio or deck
Small: 58"H x 34" W (Base Plate: 11" x 17")
Large: 68" H x 34" W (Base Plate: 12" x 21")
This 1 minute clip will melt your heart.....
Last flickering thoughts....
But they are equally beautiful during daylight hours where you can see the color and craftsmanship.
Those plush green leaves. They will make the neighbors "green" with envy!
Not to mention environmentally green as the torches don't require any electricity to run. No wiring either. Can I get an amen?
Plop them into the ground and enjoy immediately.
That's my kind of outdoor decorating. Instant beauty and glamour enhancing your backyard paradise.
Unique outdoor decor. Decor your neighbors won't have.
So if you win...where will you place these two flaming beauties?
I hope it's you!