In fact, the whole house would be in a permanent disarray.
Bring on fall. Spices. Sweaters. Soup. Socks. And...drum roll please. Pumpkins!
Oh wait..pumpkin begins with a p. So much for alliteration today.
But I digress. Show me some pumpkin love. Lighted pumpkins as it gets dark so quickly these days.
Beautiful luminaries from our friends over at Desert Steel!
We are over-the-moon thrilled that the winner gets 2 (yes I said 2!) pumpkin luminaries from Desert Steel in the shape and color of your choice!
Orange or white? Tall or squatty?
Which do you like? Tell us in the comments just below! Valued at $110 for the set of two!
Enter to win by filling out the SweepWidget form at the end of this post!
Email addresses and Facebook follows allows me to contact you if you win!
Why these pumpkin luminaries from Desert Steel are simply smashing!
- These pumpkin luminaries are made out of steel and can handle inclement weather. So if they get wet, bleh, who cares? They'll be fine. It won't keep you up at night.
- It's awesome that they can be used indoors or out. They look equally fantastic in both settings. Time to experiment with fall decor!
- They'll look lovely in your kitchen or bathroom but also nice on your front porch, walkway, patio or wherever you need to to spice things up!
- Joy in the details. The spiraling leaves on top. Nice. The stems. Real-life looking. The ribbing slips on the side of the pumpkin. Fantastic!
- The slits in the pumpkins also allows light to shine through. Perfection. The design has been well-thought out and so the presentation is ideal.
- Size is spot-on. These pumpkins are just like the ones from the patch minus the sticky icky mess. Plus they'll never mold.
- Speaking of light, the holes in the bottom of this product allow you to insert a real candle or battery operated one.
- No assembly! Just stick in the pumpkin stems and you are good-to-go. Ready for display!
Color, shape and size oh my!
When you head to a pumpkin farm, you spot pumpkins in all shapes and sizes. Even those real white pumpkins which are fun and unique!
Sometimes I prefer taller pumpkins and other times, only a short, stumpy one will do.
Desert Steel gives you options.
Choose between tall or squatty, orange or white.
If you have a lighter colored home, orange pumpkins are perfect. But for a darker home? I'd go with the white ones.
Then again, one of each might be pumpkin perfection. The choice is yours!
And you'll want to display these pumpkins right up to Thanksgiving. September to November! Three months of enjoyment.
Real pumpkins? Yep. After about a month they start to mold on my counter. Yuck!
Because there's nothing worse than being at a wet, slimy pumpkin patch and *thinking* you spotted the *perfect* pumpkin.
Your hands are muddy, your clothes filthy and then you discover a major flaw.
A flaw so bad, you leave the pumpkin right in the patch and move on. And you decide you're gonna need that pumpkin spice latte on the way home to get you through.
Desert Steel doesn't disappoint. Ever.
Their craftsmanship is supreme. Just the best.
Desert Steel is always cranking out quality. Thicker metal if you know what I mean. Details that make their products seem life-like.
Eye-popping colors that make your space shine.
Season after season of decor bliss.
- All-weather, UV/fade resistant
- Will not rust or corrode
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Large 6” opening for candle/LED light (not included)
- Works best with flameless or 3-wick jar candle
- Tabbed stem included for easy assembly
- Tall: 12"W X 18"H
- Squatty: 14"W X 15"H
Final thoughts to enlighten you...
Don't you? Let's burn an apple scented candle together already!
And let's decorate with Desert Steel and make our home and landscape even more attractive.
You are going to LOVE these steel pumpkin luminaries. I hope you win!
I've had mine for several years now and it's a thrill each time I nag Tom to get them out of the basement.
Thrill as in seeing my old pumpkin friends again...not the nagging Tom bit.
Can I make one last comment? I walk a lot with my son. And around our neighborhood I'm spotting tons and tons of pumpkins decor this year.
Most of these pumpkins look cheap. Flimsy. Certainly not made of metal. Not Desert Steel quality.
With Desert Steel products, you buy them for now....you buy them for a lifetime of enjoyment.