- Least expensive type of outdoor lighting
- Simple installation and you don't need to deal with wiring of any kind
- Friendly to the environment because it uses the suns energy not electricity
- Use on stairs and other hazard zones in your yard to help guide walkers at night and avoid potential dangers like a large rock or fountain
- No upkeep unless you decide to replace the rechargeable battery
- Easy to move! Change your mind and move them around the yard, patio, pool, garden, driveway
- Well-lit outdoor space deters potential burglars and adds to your safety
- Super-bright LED bulbs last forever!
- Safe for children - no wires to deal with
- They add depth, beauty and create atmosphere for your yard, garden and landscaping
- Instant color and life is added to your garden without having to use plants for that purpose.
It seems like I only have to drive past Target to drop $50. Make that $100. Easy. Their home & garden aisles call my name. And it all seems so cheap before it gets added up at the checkout line.
And you know how it is. The dollar aisle smacks you the second you walk into the store. Suddenly I'm grabbing stuff left and right and chucking it into my cart. Then I start checking out their fences, trendy garden accessories, pots and most of all.....solar lights! That's just the way it is. I love solar lights. Tom loves solar lights. As if you didn't notice that everyone seems to be using tons of solar lights these days. Are you?!?
We put them in the corners of our raised beds and around the perimeter to our house. They add a pleasant glow and help us see at night when we are working after dusk. You can never have too many solar lights, and they never get tacky. [Well....I'll take that "never" right back then].
Benefits to using solar powered garden lights?
We have bird, flower, bee and mosaic solar lights....How about you? What tempts you the most at Target?
Hi, I'm Laura and hail from Western New York. I consider myself a lifelong learner who loves gardening with a 360 degree view. Thanks for stopping by!
Top DIY Posts
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Thank you so much!