- Their NASA-inspired technology allows you to grow plants faster. More nutritious too!
- No pesticides, fungicides, insecticides, plant hormones, or any harmful substances!
- Your initial kit comes with three basil plants, probably the most used and celebrated herb of all time.
- Allows you to garden year-round, indoors, and in the privacy of your home. No need to venture outside or head to the grocery store for fresh herbs.
- Smart Herb Garden is reusable and has space for three plants with at least 32 choices to select from on their site.
- Some of the more unique plant capsules available for an additional price are wild strawberry, mini tomato, sorrel, stevia, cornflower, lavender, spruce, catnip and petunia. Wow! And they always seem to be re-inventing themselves with new and exciting options!
- There's also an option to purchase the experimental refill 3-pack plant capsule. This allows you to put a seed in their Smart Soil to try plants not offered for sale on their site.
- The Smart Soil has all the nutrients needed. No need to tweak. Provides the ideal germinating environment. You provide the seed, that's it!
- Large reservoir holds up to one month water supply.
- Takes up very little space - quite compact.
- Looks adorable anywhere you place it because the LED grow light is built in. Has three adjustable height settings to accommodate plant growth. Still, it's probably best to give it some "real" light if possible.
- Speaking of light, the built-in timer turns on the light for 16 hours every day. I let my Smart Herb Garden gets some natural morning light and the LED grow light kicks on around noon.
- Okay, this sounds silly, but it kind of functions like a downstairs nightlight. So when I creep downstairs at 2 a.m. my Smart Herb Garden is brightly lit so I can see as I fumble around the kitchen.
- Comes with three little domes that function as mini-greenhouses for your plants.
- Although it needs to be plugged in, it only consumes six watts and $3 of electricity per year.
- Grows plants seemingly at the speed of light - so fast. Was pleasantly surprised.
- Perfect for those of you with a brown thumb. Just plug it in, add water, and let it grow, let it grow, let it grow, can't hold it back anymore......(My apologies to you non-Frozen fans).
- Zero maintenance. Growing doesn't get any easier than this.
- At $60 you get the Smart Garden that includes three basil capsules. That price sounds very reasonable. But the replacement capsules are super expensive to replace! A 3-pack is about $20. For convenience and cute factor, the product is totally worth it. However, you can still buy fresh herbs cheaper for far less at the local grocery store. A little wilted...but still.
- As the replacement capsules are a little pricey, I wish you had the option of buying a replacement variety pack where you could choose, for example, one basil, one thyme and one wild strawberry. This would allow you to grow three different plants simultaneously in your Smart Garden. Because I'm not sure you "need" three basil plants growing at the same time. Spacing them out would be better.
What is the best part of a Click & Grow?
One Click & Grow Smart Garden valued at $60!
- To enter, just like the Raise Your Garden Facebook page and share this post or sign up for our newsletter. Let us know in the comment section of this post what you did to enter!
3. Tag a few Facebook friends about the giveaway! The more you tag, the better your luck!!
4. Share this post... 5 plants to put you to sleep and help you beat insomnia