Using the blender bottle they included worked really well. My drink was well mixed and not gritty at all. And so filling! It was like a meal replacement. I made a shake at 3 o'clock when I'm typically "starving to death" and I was able to eat a normal sized dinner instead of the ginormous portions I typically eat. Ursula, our new Garden of life friend told us they actually ran out of blender bottles as they give these away at times. (I can vouch for this as it's how my mom got her blender bottle and Garden of Life sample). And yes, she raves about Garden of Life. But you can pick up a blender bottle at GNC or any health food store so don't worry. And technically, you don't need a blender bottle at all, they're just nice if you're on-the-go.
In part, we garden because we want to be as healthy as possible. With so many supplement companies out there, it's tough to separate the wheat from the chaff. After venting this company and reading all I could about them on their website - I realized they offer the creme de la creme of products and services to get you on the right path to health and wellness. If you're interested in a solid supplement company with the highest caliber of products, I would encourage you to read up on Garden of Life for yourself and make your own decision.
- Grain Free
- USDA Organic
- Non-GMO Project verified
- 15g of complete protein and loaded in fiber
- Gluten Free - No allergenic ingredients like soy, wheat, dairy and tree nuts
- Vegan certified, kosher, no artificial or chemical ingredients
- Less than 1g sugar, 100 calories a serving - Great for weight loss!
- Highly digestible, loaded in probiotics
- Really tasty, chock full of flavor! Smooth not gritty.
A few ingredients listed in the grocery store protein smoothie my husband brought home...
- artificial flavor (what could that be?!)
Win one package of Organic Plant Protein
- This contest is sponsored by Garden of Life.
- Must be a U.S. Resident 18 or older to enter
- This giveaway will begin at 7 am EST on Friday, May 29th, 2015 and run until 11:59 pm EST on Tuesday, June 9th, 2015.
- Enter by leaving a comment below telling us "What do you put in your homemade shakes"
- For additional entries, you can LIKE our Facebook page, SHARE this post on your Facebook page, SHARE any of our garden related posts on FB page, sign up for RYG emails using the green bar at the top of the website, send a tweet out about this post or follow us on Pinterest. Let us know what you did in the comments! If you are already a follower and/or subscriber, just say so in the comments. Thanks =)
- Winners will be chosen using a random number generator software program on June 10th, 2015 and will be contacted by email. Winner has 24 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. Please note: Your email will not be shown and will be kept private.
Disclaimer: I have not been paid to write about Garden of Life, although I was given a lovely array of protein shakes in addition to two blender bottles. Many thanks to them!