Of course, I tend to fret about hygiene in the kitchen, especially things like E Coli and salmonella. Not to mention bacteria and fungus issues. I don't want to get sick. You don't want to get sick. 60 seconds in the microwave and your boards are germ-free! Easy button. They're sterile and safe for my family. And I can't believe how easy they fold up.
And you know, it surprised me how much I liked the flatness of these boards. It makes them so easy to store. They are the perfect size for chopping. Not too big, not too small, just right.
I'm sure you've already guessed that these boards are dishwasher safe which is a really nice option for when you're cutting up things like garlic and onion. Wood boards just never smell the same! Would I throw out your bamboo boards? Not just yet. There's a time and a place for everything.
Lightweight and portable, the college student would love these space saving boards. They also would make great wedding shower gifts!! Not to mention Mother's Day or your sister's birthday. And you can also buy a set for yourself.
~ The Prize~
- One set of 3 color coded Enviroboards valued at $35!!
The Fine Print:
- This contest is sponsored bySunlife Brands.
- Must be a U.S. Resident 18 or older to enter
- This giveaway will begin at 7 am EST on Monday, March 23rd, 2015 and run until 11:59 pm EST on Tuesday March 31st, 2015.
- Enter by leaving a comment below telling us what food you chop up the most.
- For an additional entry, you can sign up for a RYG email subscription using the green bar at the top of our page. [Email addresses must be verified].
- For one last entry, you can Like our Facebook page and be sure to note that in the comment section as well. If you are already a subscriber or have already liked our page, just say so in the comment section for your extra entries.
- Winner will be chosen using a random number generator software program on April 1, 2015 and will be contacted by email. Winner has 24 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. Please note: Your email will not be shown and will be kept private.
Disclaimer: I have not been paid to write about Sunlife Brands or their company, although I was given a lovely set of boards to review. Many thanks to them.