The prize rundown...
I. Gilmour Flexogen 50 foot hose 1/2 inch diameter
We picked up these two very helpful tips from the Gilmour website...
- The most effective way to minimize leaks is with a high‑quality seal and a coupling that’s free from damage. That’s why our premium Flexogen® hose has heavy‑duty Full‑Flo® brass couplings, complete with O‑rings.
- For a lighter hose, don’t buy a higher diameter than you need. Around your home’s outdoor spaces, a 1/2″ hose will give you just about the same water flow as a 5/8″, but won’t be as heavy when it’s filled with water.
II.Gilmour Pro Heavy-Duty Metal Impulse Sprinkler - 199LMSGP
I also enjoy seeing my lawn and garden get a little sprinkle from this product. It's made out of metal and feels super heavy to pick up. The triangle spiked base with 3 prongs stabilizes the product in the ground, making it stay put. It says on the packaging that the extra large coverage reaches up to 8,500 square feet. Truthfully, I haven't measured. All I know is that it does cover our whole front lawn in a circular fashion and manages to reach the front marigolds, morning glory vines, black-eyed Susan vines and cosmos too. So everything gets watered.
Except our neighbor's driveway, truck and sidewalk. You can adjust the dial to customize the distance you want covered. You can also make it stream a powerful jet of water or a gentle mist depending on what you are trying to water. Whether it's the plants or the children makes a difference!
Note well: If you are looking for more of an elevated sprinkler, Gilmour also offers a metal telescoping sprinkler that is quite impressive. Your neighbors will be making comments if you buy one of these just to give you the heads up. It's called sprinkler envy and it's serious.
III. Gilmour Pro Solid Brass High Flow 4-Way Shut-Off Valve - 43HF
It just makes life easier which makes us happier. And you can also just turn off any valves you don't want on. Initially, the valves were a little tight but they do loosen up after a few times of turning them on and off so just be patient. Simple to install to your faucet. Well-made product. No plastic here!
5 simple ways to save money with a hose
A watering tools prize pack from Gilmour valued at approximately $100
- 50 foot 1/2 inch diameter Flexogen hose
- Gilmour Pro Heavy-Duty Metal Impulse Sprinkler - 199LMSGP
- Gilmour Pro Solid Brass High Flow 4-Way Shut-Off Valve - 43HF
3.) Like Gilmour Hose on Facebook
4.) Share this post: 5 easy ways to save your produce for the winter months (No canning required!)
5) Follow us on Twitter and tweet this giveaway
Let us know in the comment section what you did to earn extra entries.